The St. Patrick K.C. Ladies Auxiliary is an organization which assists the Knights of Columbus Council 8601 and promotes good fellowship through religious and social activities. The Auxiliary meets monthly on the first Thursday of the month (the same date as the KC Council) in the St. Patrick Parish Family Center beginning with a pot luck supper followed by the general meeting. Membership is open to all females, Catholic or non-Catholic, age 18 or older, with a willingness to support the endeavors of Council 8601. It is not necessary that a Ladies Auxiliary member be married to a Knights of Columbus member. For more information or to join the Auxiliary, contact Renee Lindsey at 225-978-0128 or Geri Blazek at 225-752-3397.
Auxiliary Monthly News
I am so happy to be your 2021-2022 President! If you need to reach me, feel free to email me at email@example.com. For a more urgent issue please text/call me at 225-288-3055.
- The first activity of this 2021-2022 Year is the monthly KC Ladies Auxiliary, July 1st at 7:00 PM in the Family Activity Center. This will be a full meeting of only the Ladies so please come!
- Installation of the KC Ladies Auxiliary Officers will be held after the monthly meeting.
- The 2021-2022 $10 Dues are DUE!!! Please come to the Thursday meeting and bring it with you! To make other arrangements for paying your dues please contact our Treasurer: Eretta Perrien firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The 4th Thursday, July 22nd at 10:00 AM, Mass will be celebrated for the Residents of White Oak Critical Care (Nottingham Rehab) with Father Michael Miceli. Our Auxiliary members meet at the Home outside the Dining Hall at 9:30 A.M. to prepare the Altar and gather the Residents for Mass. Father Michael will then distribute Communion to those not able to attend the Mass. All are welcome to come and assistance is always appreciated.
I look forward to serving you during this next year! Please feel free to email, text or call me.
President of the KC Auxiliary
GOD WANTS TO TEACH YOU TO DANCE:
Living in the presence of God causes us to dance for joy. It is easy to lose sight of his presence. It is easy to wander from his ways. It is easy to become blind to his presence as a result of the crippling selfishness that we all fall victim to if we are left to our own devices. Fortunately, God is not content leaving us to our own devices.
The more we close the gap between the person we are today and the person God created us to be, the more we will experience that joy. The more we close the gap between the life we are living today and the life Jesus invites us to live through the Gospels, the more we will experience that joy.
So what stops us from closing the gap and dancing for joy?
Who or what is robbing you of joy?
White Oak Critical Care Center Mass
White Oak Critical Care Center mass will be held on Thursday, July 22nd from 9:30 AM to 10:45 AM at 2828 Westfork Drive off of South Sherwood Forest Boulevard. You are always welcome to join us as we visit with the residents at White Oak.
Happy Birthday to
7/12 Pat Yoches 7/15 Bobbie Smith 7/16 Jo Littrell
Happy Anniversary to
Auxiliary Officers 2019-2020 (waiting on group picture of officers picture)
• President – Renee Lindsey
• Vice President – Geri Blazek
• Treasurer – Eretta Perrien
• Recording Secretary – Ildi Gajda
• Corresponding Secretary -Amy Lawler
• Board Member – Sarah Munn • Parliamentarian- Nancy LeBlanc
Ladies Auxiliary Group
Don’t forget to check out the KC website at www.kc8601.wordpress.com. The Ladies Auxiliary has its own site for pictures and other information.
“The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone,
but the things you do for others remain your legacy”